Sunday 20 November 2011

You are all so amazing!

I just want to start off this Blog Post by saying how truley AMAZING each and everyone of you is!  I am so glad that you are all loving this blog and embracing a "Handmade & Heartfelt" Christmas and everyday way!

There are so awesome people and companies that I would truley love to thank for their wonderful and amazing "Handmade & Heartfelt Spirit that they are showing...I am sitting here in tears writing this...Don't worry they are Happy Tears.

Firstly to Adrienne at Scrappin Patch for her awesome donation, support and sponsorhip of amazing Christmas Product to help out with the Christmas Card Kits for Starship Childrens Hospital.  Adrienne you rock.  Adrienne, approached me via email wanting to help in any way that she could.  Thank you so much.
www. scrappinpatch.co.nz



Secondly Fiona and the Team at Bostick.  You are all truley awesome...From just a short email to them asking about a possible deal on how much I could pay for some more mini glue sticks for my Card Kits I received an email saying that wanted to donate 160 yes that's right 160 mini glue sticks...i received the awesome parcel today and included were some awesome Blu Tack products which I know will come in really useful with the play room and for all the kids to display their cards...

Here is the amazing product from Bostik.




Thirdly this is a huge thank thank you to 2 amazing woman out there...Ali Exebly and Sandra Mason for spending hours I am sure stamping and punching and die cutting images for me for the christmas card kits...You are both awesome and as I have both said to you Awesome Karma is on it's way to you!

Are you ready for this it's only 33 days until christmas.....How are you all going?  I am in the process of making my christmas planner whcih I am looking forward to as i have piles of paper pads and loose papers of notes.....Will upload a photo when it's finished...

Just over a week and then it's 01 December oh my goodness where's this month going?  I know things are going to keep getting busier and busier.

I am sorry for the delay.  The first 7 "Handmade & Heartfelt" Thank you goodies are being mailed out tomorrow.  I am still waiting on quiet a few addresses...they are all packaged up waiting to go...I hope you all like them....

Just before i head off tonight I found this awesome idea that Tori Spelling did decorating a Mason Jar with Lace and using it as Tea Light Candle Holder - I love it

http://www.torispelling.com/post/how-to-lacey-mason-jars

While you are their have a look at Tori's awessome new site ediTORIal by Tori Spelling there are some great ideas on there.

Here are also 2 goodies that I have been praticing on and will be giving out as gifts.

Whoopie Pies - will do them as Peppermint and might roll the in crushed candy canes as well to cover what you can see of the green/blue


and my all time favourite Cinnamon Rolls



I will be back tomorrow with some further ideas and updates...

5 comments:

  1. Im hungry now after reading this post. It just shows when you do something good for other there are people out there willing to help out to make xmas special for all. 160 glue stick that is alot of glue, good on Bostik and on Scrappin Patch for helping out as well. You are most welcome for the punch outs glad I could help out even if just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh recipes please and yay for all those coming on board to help with the card kits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie I am sure Stampin' Up woul dlove to help with the card kits. Are they for the kids to create? Send me info and I'll be on to it! I am abou tto do a fund raiser for St John's! we had the best officer last night helping our poor Keiran to breathe!!! St John's rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is awesome everyone is more the super helping you out wuth such a great cause and you are awesome for even thing of / and planning it all !!!!

    Your baking looks D E V I N E as always yumo !!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one that rocks Debbie! Well done !!!!

    ReplyDelete