Wednesday 16 November 2011

Changing something everyday into a Handmade & Heartfelt Gift!

A great way to make gifts or part of gifts for Christmas or other occassions is to reinvent and change something everyday into a Handmade & Heartfelt Gift.

Here are a few things that i will be re-inventing. 

These mini chip containers I will be wrapping Paterned Paper and emblishmentsaround and filling with goodies.



These awesome oval tissues containers/boxes I picked up 2 for $5.00 and will wrap patterned paper around with embelishments and personalise them for others.


You can also get these tall round tubes as well.




Tanay has changed these cool little mini m&m containers into awesome little treats gifts.

http://angelstimestwo.wordpress.com/2011/11/12/mini-mm-tubes/





I have seen people use Smint Tins, Milo Tins, anything really that you can decorate and re-use would be great.  Sorry for the short post and understanding about me not being well.  Another post of Christmas Gift Ideas 2 will be up latter today.

If you have changed something everyday into a handmade and heartfelt gift please share a link.

4 comments:

  1. Here is a link to my "CD Case into a Calendar" Project.
    I love recycling something into something else, or altering to make it personal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ideas - Love the round tissue tubes, I have never seen those anywhere :)and the wedding tissues are totally FAB!!!! and love Tanya's tubes too :) Everyone is soooo creative thank you so much for sharing everything - at the end you have have have to take a giant photo of everythign you have made to share

    Get better really soon honey - HUGS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls - I am yet to alter any of these so will show pics when I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm nope my link isn't there LOL
    http://masonmumblings.blogspot.com/2011/11/cd-case-calendar-tutorial.html

    There it is

    ReplyDelete