Friday 18 November 2011

Handmade & Heartfelt Kits, Orgazination etc!

I am finally starting to get better but just wanted to check in and say I will be taking the rest off the weekend off blog writing and will be posting a huge post with photos and updates galore and a challenge...

I am going to take the weekend to try and get rid of this cold what ever it is and finally finish off some goodies i have been working on.

If you haven't or need to re email me your address for your "Handmade & Heartfelt" kit I have 20 Kraft Envelopes sitting here waiting to mail out with some christmas craft goodness in them waiting for a new home...email is debbie.blincoe@vodafone.co.nz

I will also be announcing the swap match ups 01 December...How is everyone getting on with their handmade gift or decoration?

Also Jessica Sprague is offering an awesome free Holiday Class online

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3627%3Afree-holiday-class-2011&catid=1

Take care everyone and sorry there won't be another post till monday I just need to get rid of what ever it is that I have.

I hope you are all enjoying these posts.

1 comment:

  1. go sleep honey and get better - we can all wait - you getting better is much more important :)

    Hugs and Lemsips to you xoxox

    ReplyDelete