Thursday 24 November 2011

Daily December!

Back in 2007 Ali Edwards started doing a yearly Daily december album.  A Daily december is an album as simple or as big as you want it to be recording your daily actions during december.  Some people do it for the whole of December and some like I will be this year are doing 25 Days of Christmas.

Here is a link to Ali's Blog where she explains it more.

http://aliedwards.com/december-daily

Following are a few Daily December's that my friends have done.

Here is Rochelle Goodenough's from 2009 I love it



http://peonygrace.com/2009/11/

http://peonygrace.com/2009/12/12/december-daily-album-days-1-7/

Here is Tanya Watson's from 2010



Here is Tanya's base album for this coming December


The following is what my Daily December will be.  I am using a Fancy Pants Brag Book as my base with Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Patterned Paper.







Everyone please feel free if you have done Daily December in the past or are doing Daily December this year to post a link in the comments and i will share them with everyone.

This is just Post 1 for today.  Have a great one everyone.





2 comments:

  1. They look great !!! I did one last year but never really posted any pics and have one mostly put together to do this year - but I am a only 25 days gal the last few days are spent recovering and playing with the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will drag out the album I put together a few years ago, oh and yes I will start and finish it *signed S L Mason*

    ReplyDelete