Friday 11 November 2011

Projects & Headsup!


Here are some of the goodies that I am going to be working on this weekend.  First off are some calendars that I am going to decorate up with paper today and tomorrow and order some photos for them.



Secondly I got these pencil boxes and memo paper cubes at TYPO.  They are just calling out to be alerted.



Then there is this little craft container.



Plus these canvass I am going to paint up ready to put layout on.



Look out for Monday morning’s post when I will show you just how far I have gotten this weekend and what they will all end up being.  Trust me these are by far not all I am going to be working on over the coming weeks as gifts…Just a good way and place to start.

Next week I will be covering Daily December Albums, Repurposing Items as gifts, Teacher’s Gifts, A Challenge for you all and that’s just to name a few things…

Now the following would have been awesome to have on yesterday’s blog…I just found this on Tamar from Tarisota’s Blog courtesy of Mel.  Also please go over to Tamar’s blog and leave her some love…She is going through a very hard time at the moment illness wise and I know she would love some loving thoughts and prayers.


This is from allsorts.typepad.com  I just love love this blog.  So much inspiration for me to drool over and work on.  Click on the link or go to the blog and



Sorry for the short post today everyone but really jamed a finger in a drawer at lunch time and just typing while pain meds working...Thankfully not bad just very sore and will be a bit of a shiner tomorrow.
See everyone tommorrow

4 comments:

  1. Love those calandars they make a lovely homemade gifts for anyone. Looking forward to seeing what you create with all these bits. Hope the finger is feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evenrything is screaming alter me - I need to have a lie down just looking at all you are gonna do - PHEW !!!!

    Hope you finger gets better soon - you and bubba are a pair he jammed his in the gate today - like you no damage just damn sore and bruised - HUGS xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lots of exciting things happening at your house too
    I hope your finger isn't too sore, hard work crafting minus a finger

    ReplyDelete