Sunday 13 November 2011

Thanks to everyone...

I just wanted to start off saying sorry for the late post today....I have a week coming up of long posts each day so this short post will give you all a breather before i prattle on again...LOL

Tomorrow I will be looking at Teacher's Gifts

Wednesday Reinventing objects for Presents & Gifts

Thursday will be Gift Ideas Part 2

Friday will be a share of Gifts I have made so far and further inspiration from others

Saturday will be looking at Traditions

Sunday will be the start of Holiday Recipies Part 1 (this could carry over quiet a few posts)

Monday next week I will be looking December Daily ideas!

Also last week I sat and curled up with tissues and watched a movie i had recorded off Sky called November Christmas.  This was a Hallmark Movie.  I just loved loved the whole concept of the movie and how everyone wanted to bring her the holidays early without any question or thought about doing so.  They just wanted to provide her with a heartfelt christmas and holidays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOTzbgB3qdk
Totally touched my heart...If you get a chance to see this please do...

Take care everyone and will post earlier tomorrow i promise.

Thank you so much to everyone...I am so glad that I am helping to bring a handmade & heartfelt thought to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. oh so looking forward to the Christmas recipes, there can never be enough Yummy stuff at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. that movie November Christmas looks sad. Love all your post but looking forward to teacher gifts and gift ideas part 2 and firday with your gifts you have made so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY teachers gift could totally use some ideas here !! Have Moo's main teacher sorted but need one for his part time teacher too - hmm scratching head :)

    CAn't wait to be inspired - but take some time for yourself too okay hon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched that November Christmas and was crying through it! Lovely movie.

    ReplyDelete