Friday 9 December 2011

Starship Hospital

This is the first of many posts i will be doing over the next few days.  Thursday morning saw me up bright and early to finish organising last little bits and peices before heading into town to drop the following off.

Christmas Card Kits - 4 boxes worth






Big Basket of Little goodies in kits for Parents




Pile of gifts we had been collecting during the year.




There was a photo taken that once I get a copy I will upload it of myself with our wonderful contact at Starship...I felt amazing being able to help bring joy to them all.  I was told that the Play Specalists would be over joyed with everything.

Thank you sooo much to everyone for all your help.  This is something I am going to continue through out the year every year.

Watch out for another blog post latter today.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Debbie, I will be looking out for children and parent gifts throughout the year to donate next year. I spent a day at Starship earlier this year with and friend & her son who was having treatment the staff there are amazing so will try and add something for them too. You are a real treasure with a lovely giving heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you are fabulous, what a treasure trove of goodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking that over joyed would be an understatement - everything is more than awesome - you are so beautiful and thoughtful you really are what a wonderful idea !!! May all your blessings come back to you a million times more xoxox

    ReplyDelete