Monday 26 November 2012

Welcome to Christmas 2012!!!!!

Welcome to Christmas 2012....Yay, I have finally after lots and ltos of work been able to get back into this Blog to post!  I will try and Blog daily with lots of ideas and hopefully inspiration for this coming holiday season.  If you have anything that you would like me to blog about please leave me a message....I am working on the next few days worth of posts at the moment.  These will include

Secret Santa Ideas
Decorations
Home Decor
Christmas & Holiday Lists

These are just a few things we will be covering this week!  I will also be posting a recipie daily as well...Are there any recipies in particular that you would like?

Take care & Stay Safe!

1 comment:

  1. YAY good to see you back up and running, I would love a tirimasu recipe, and suggestions where to purchase ingredients

    ReplyDelete