Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas Activities this week and Countdown!

Morning Everyone.  Last Day of November had dawned on us...

I have slowly been getting into my Christmas Activities this week. 

This started last week with a visit to Spotlight for Craft Supplies and then this week I took in 3 huge bags/boxes of craft supplies and toys and games into Star Ship Hospital.  This is something I am going to be doing on a montly business.  More on another post about this.  I have started posting on this blog again.  This morning I started on a surprise for David and put up his very own christmas tree and decorated it into his bedroom...I have left the Christmas Star for him to put on when he gets home.





 We are getting a big notice board this weekend for above his desk.  We will decorate that and the rest of his room with home made decorations and arts and crafts over the next few weeks.  I have put up our tree and will put our garlands up around the lounge and dining area and then will decorate and then decorate with David's 24 Christmas Noodle Box countdowns!








 Another thing that will be changing tomorrow is in our Kitchen I will bring out all our Christmas T-Towels...I have picked up some really nice and good quality christmas t towels and this will put some colour and christmas spirit into our kitchen.

Tomorrow morning I will start on my Daily December album...I have used a Teresa Collins kit from Artfull Crafts which came with a mini D Ring Album...I am loving it so far.  Here are a few photos of it so far.







I am also going to fill this Scrapbook Album I got on Special at Spotlight for David using photos from December so in a way it's his own Daily December album








Here is a link and photo to Ali Edwards Daily December Album

http://aliedwards.com/2012/11/december-daily-2012-share-your-foundation-pages.html#more-25896

this link has her foundation pages for her 2012 december daily album along with links to lots and lots of other people's albums...Great to have a look.

Here is a video she did

http://aliedwards.com/projects/page/2

http://aliedwards.com/2012/11/december-daily-2012-foundation-pages.html#more-24926

Have a great evening everyone and I will be back tomorrow with another post...I hope you are enjoying them...tomorrow I will be sharing some recipies along with a couple of requested ones and some ideas for Secret Santa Pressies....

See you in December!!!!





1 comment:

  1. YAY love David's tree, love DD and really want to do it this year, hmmmmm might use my Instax I think it might be easiest I am then guaranteed to have a photo printed LOL

    ReplyDelete